What Is The ECP Hub?
🏆 Main Goal – To Empower Creative People
Through our established infrastructure we are facilitating the development of creatives within the music, media and dance industries.
🧱 Core Infrastructure
- Professional, affordable access to creative space
- Quality learning opportunities
- Provision of resources, equipment, and expertise
- An empowering network of creatives
🎯 Our Objectives:
- To facilitate our customers in establishing a sustainable creative career.
- Provide access to quality learning and development opportunities to creatives.
- Develop, inspire, and support entrepreneurship in the creative industry.
👥 Social Impact:
- We believe that nobody should miss out and therefore develop projects with a set of organisations to cater for vulnerable and disadvantaged members of the community. These projects are completely free for participants and all have clear pathways for development.
- Any surplus generated through our services is used to fund projects that are housed through the ECP Hub.
- Through our partners, we are able to provide advice to external organisations on how to gain funding, manage and deliver successful projects. Contact us if you wish to find out more.
THE ECP HUB IS POWERED BY ISE RECORDS AND IDREAM ACADEMY
Founder & CEO